Aware that the constant improvement of environmental aspects is a basic factor in the undertaking of its manufacturing activity, the Audens Group has established the following principles as the core of its environmental policy
- To comply with the applicable environmental legislation and regulations, as well as any other requirements the group subscribes to.
- To sensitise and raise awareness among all its suppliers, partners, workers and customers of the importance of the environment.
- To provide the necessary training and information to foster the participation in environmental matters of all those who supply, cooperate with and work for the company.
- To contribute altogether to protecting the environment, improving our environmental performance, preventing pollution, and reducing our environmental impact.
- To establish objectives and goals for reducing the amount of waste we generate, as well as reducing atmospheric emissions, noise, dumping and the amount of natural resources and materials we consume, without this impacting on the quality of our product and the service we provide our customers.
- To commit to sustainability on a social, environmental and productive level.