Concentrating on food safety.
Audens Food is founded on a total quality system in which the entire company participates. This system includes hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) for all departments and products manufactured, with the aim of tracking everything from the receipt of raw materials to the shipment of the finished product in order to ensure quality and traceability throughout the whole process. At the same time, the organoleptic characteristics of our products are constantly controlled. This way, we can guarantee the utmost food safety and quality in all of our processes and products.
Quality and Food Safety Policy
Food safety is a priority in the Audens group. For this reason we have established the following commitments:
- To manufacture foodstuffs that are safe from the health point of view, maintaining and improving the checks already introduced based on the principles of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. As a food industry, it is our duty to comply at all times with this responsibility. Our customers' health is not negotiable and must be our highest priority.
- To manufacture foodstuffs with a pleasant appearance, flavour and taste and balanced from a nutritional point of view.
- To limit, wherever possible, the allergenic components in the composition of our products.
- To not use genetically modified products, in keeping with the current legislation.
- To commit to a policy of simple labelling with clear and transparent consumer information.
- To sensitise staff, through continuous training, of the need to comply with quality and food safety requirements.
- To foster the constant improvement of our products and processes, ensuring that the necessary resources are available to achieve to our commitments.